Breaking Ground - Cameroon

January 30, 2006

L'Ecole Primaire de Doumbouo


Here are some photos of primary school at which I work, my students, and my co-workers. These pictures were taken on the day that I announced to the other teachers that my plea for financial assistance from friends and family at home had been successful. We will start construction of cement floors and walls in three classrooms next week. I cannot thank enough those of you who have reached out to us here. The response of my friends, my family, and even people whom I have never met has been incredibly moving, both for me and for the community surrounding my school. Thank you for your generosity, and look forward to pictures of the refurbished school!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud of the work you are doing, Lindsay!

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all are, my school and I are working together to get some fund raising together for your endeavor, give us some time and I will send that check to your dad.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home